[Zope] Making Zope auto-start on Mandrake 8.2

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:36:42 -0400

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 12:33:45PM -0700, Charlie Reiman wrote:
> No, I don't think so. The only reason you'd need to run start asynchronously
> is if you are running in debug (-D) mode, which would be a bad idea for a
> production/always up site. Production startup is already asynchronous.
>
> Drop the -D option from your start script and try again.

Aha, sorry, I forgot about that. I always run in debug mode on
my home (development) system.

In case the original questioner is wondering: the -D parameter
is given in the start script itself. Edit the script.

Paul Winkler
home:  http://www.slinkp.com
"Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"