[Zope] LocalFS Ques

Aseem Mohanty aseem@neurobehavioralsystems.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 06:00:52 -0700

Hi,
If I have a localFS instance that points to a directory, and I manually
add a folder to the said dir, it shows up in the listing for the
localFS, however when I try access it via a PyScript it gives a notFound
error.

The fileValues function returns a list of file objects so even if I have
added a Folder type object(via ZMI) to the LocalFS it is returned as a
LocalFile object. If I add it manually, it doesnt even return it.

Why does it behave like that?? Is there any fix??

Also is there any alternative to using LocalFS (that would let me access
a local file system)??

TIA
AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes