[Zope] Tell me more re python/zope

Paul Browning paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk
Sat, 01 Jun 2002 06:07:57 +0100

--On 31 May 2002 18:22 -0700 John Schinnerer <johnschinnerer@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Aloha,
>
> It is, to be more specific, the zope/python combo (and documentation
> thereof) that I am finding cryptic and mysterious.  Python as a
> language by itself is (relatively ;-) clear for me.
>
> At this point I have little or no use for python by itself - but I do
> want to use it extensively with/in zope.  So what I'd like is pointers
> to docs, examples, tutorials, etc. that any or all of you have found
> most useful for *your* python-with/in-zope enlightenment.

John:

It's a while since I read it, and didn't quite get my head round
all of it, and I should have another go soon, but

<http://www.zope.org/Members/mcdonc/HowTos/gainenlightenment>

gave me a "Ah, I wish I'd known that before" sort of feeling
several times.

>From your "still wandering around the foothills of the Zope
learning cliff" correspondent,

Paul

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
   E-mail: paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/