[Zope] Sort a list with ZPT

Nico de Boer nico@nfg.nl
03 Jun 2002 15:08:53 +0200

Hi all,

I want to sort my objectValues('News') at date_add, the date that the
News objects were added.

I have written a python method to do this:

    def list_peers(self, sortkey='id'):
        """returns a listing of peer news objects sorted on sortkey"""
        itemlist = []
        for item in self.REQUEST['PARENTS'][1].objectValues('GNAW'):
            itemlist.append(
                (getattr(item,sortkey),item)
                )
        itemlist.sort()
        return itemlist

I can give the sortkey as an argument to the method.

Now I want to implement this in ZPT as follows:

    tal:attributes="href item/absolute_url"
    tal:content="item/title">Title news</a> </div>

But this doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Greetz Nico