[Zope] Problems with Versions and Zope 2.5.X

sbergmann@weblog.de sbergmann@weblog.de
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:30:28 +0200

O.K. "terrible" was al little too hard. Can you give me a hint to the=20
patch you are mentioning? That would be of great help to me.

Steffen

Chris McDonough <chrism@zope.com>
03.06.02 16:21

=20