[Zope] windows->linux migration

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:31:16 -0400

if your new zope instance on linux has the same products installed then
migration involves the following:

- copy Data.fs into the new instance
- start the new instance

...and if you have CMF instances in your ZODB already you must go to each
CMF skins tool and adjust the "Filesystem Path" property for every
Filesystem Directory View object so that the correct path separator is
used.

jens