[Zope] Zope Integrated Library System

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 23:09:49 +0200

Hi,

I am an longtime Zope-programmer and very much interested in such projects, =

but I don't know anything about ILS at all. But I am sure, if it can be=20
done with PHP, it can be easely done better with Zope ;-)

Can you give me some hints about the ILS data-format, how is it related to=20
ISIS ?
What does Openbiblio implement.