[Zope] Subclassing Folder

Dan Shafer pydan@danshafer.com
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 15:39:33 -0700

It seems like perhaps I can accomplish what I want to do without
subclassing folder. I can presumably write a Python script that I run
instead of adding a special type of folder to the site. The script would
create the folder and/or document(s) I need, set their properties, define
their content.

This is not a very object-oriented or reusable solution but it seems workable.

Maybe my problem with Zope is that I so want it to behave in a purely OO
way that I struggle against its natural order and structure. I would
welcome insights and thoughts about that.