[Zope] ZOPE and Oracle

Chris Beaumont cbeaumon@msri.org
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 13:59:15 -0700

Eric,

 You need to install the Oracle client libs on your Zope machine..and
set up Oracle networking with a valid tnsnames.ora file, etc. pointing
to the listener on the server machine..

(to do this, do the basic client install, then let it run the easy
network configuration utility afterwards and answer the questions)

Make sure that the proper ORACLE_HOME and TNS_ADMIN variables are set in
your Zope environment, compile DCOracle 2 and ZOracleDA and you will be cooking.

There is a HowTo on this process on the zope.org site.

-Chris