[Zope] Catalog import duplicates entries...how to avoid?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 08:05:08 -0400

Are the paths that show up in the Catalog "Catalog" view of the
duplicated objects the same as the paths of the non-duplicate objects?
Are the objects smart enough to decatalog themselves on deletion (e.g.
are they "CatalogAware" or "CatalogPathAware"?)