[Zope] Death to zClasses! (or zClasses are great! Except when they aren't)

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 08:47:07 -0500

Alright. I didn't know about this one.. I'll take a look! On quick
inspection, it looks like I'd need to subclass your classes to use them
with ZPatterns, but maybe that's not too bad. I'll give it a whirl.

thanks,
-steve