[Zope] Why not Zope's XML-RPC instead of .Net?

Chris Gray cpgray@library.uwaterloo.ca
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 11:51:24 -0400 (EDT)

Have a look at Edd Dumbill's article Kicking out the Cuckoo
<http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/04/24/taglines.html> and follow his links
to Paul Prescod's articles.

"As Paul Prescod demonstrates elsewhere in XML.com this week, SOAP adds
nothing to what can already be done with existing, openly available, and
unencumbered, web technology, but it does add more restrictions."

def caveatEmptor():
	greeks = 'Microsoft'
	gifts = 'Web Services'
	print 'Beware of %s bearing %s!' % (greeks, gifts)

Chris