[Zope] How does dtml-sqlgroup really work?

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@eMediaMillWorks.com
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 12:53:30 -0400

Hi Thomas:

However, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of sqltest? I mean, precisely I want
to be able to only set one (ticker, company_name, etc.), or none, and have
sqltest evaluate them, and ignore the ones not set, or that do not exist, and
then, have it dynamically create my query based on the one that do exists and
is set.

BTW, I used David's suggestion, and that seems to have improved things, as the
logic now at least works in the 'test' mode, but I am still not getting it to
work with the rest of the code, but there might be some other thing I may have
missed there.

Thanks for the tips,

Jorge M.