[Zope] Re: Zope digest, Vol 1 #2149 - 24 msgs

Dan Shafer pydan@danshafer.com
Sun, 09 Jun 2002 22:14:08 -0700

At 12:00 PM 6/9/2002 -0400, John Schinnerer wrote:
>Can you say more about what it covers well, and how it's been helpful
>(besides ZPT and debugging, as you already mentioned)?  I think someone
>posted a while back that it was their fave for python/zope - scripts,
>products, that sort of thing?  Do you agree?  That's the stuff I most
>need good docs for...

Yep, that nails it. This book has really focused on Python script and
product creation. While it does cover ZClasses, it's the first place I've
seen anywhere that pulls together good docs and examples on scripting and
product creation. Exactly what I needed.

Dan Shafer, Chief Scribe and Tablet Keeper
PythonCard Open Source Project
http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net