[Zope] LocalFS or something equal

Philipp Auersperg phil@bluedynamics.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 04:04:31 +0200

LocalFS is not dead, I just had email-contact with Jonothan Farr,
because I added
the possibility to assign properties to file objects.

He will now put his sources to sourceforge and we will bring out a new
release in the
 next weeks containing several fixes and changes.

check here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/localfs/

contributors always welcome!

stay tuned

phil