[Zope] default permissions on CMF content?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:45:43 +0200

Noel Burton-Krahn writes:
 > I'm creating a Zope site with Plone 0.99.  I want news items added in the
 > "Management" folder to be readable only by managers, and "Public" news items
 > to be readable by everyone.  I've fixed the permissions on the management
 > folder, but I have two problems:
 >
 > 1. New News Items always get the "Viewable by Anaonymous" security
 > permission.  How can I turn that off?
This is probably done by the workflow.

I do not know how to prevent this with the current workflow.

The problem could be circumvented with a special manager news class
with its own workflow.

 > 2. How can I filter search results to display only documents which the
 > current user can view?
That should be the default (it's done with the "AllowedRolesAndUsers"

Dieter