[Zope] zope for collaborative development

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:28:16 -0400

Yes, Zope is a good environment for building this kind of thing because
it has many of the problems presented by the project already solved:
security, safe delegation, and search.  You can cobble together some
existing products to do issue tracking and forums.  CVSweb will need to
stand alone likely unless you create a ZCVSWeb.