[Zope] access document contents in DTML

Aseem Mohanty aseem@neurobehavioralsystems.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 23:24:02 -0700

Hi all,

If I have a DTML document that contains three other DTML documents
(which basically contain some forms), in the following manner:

doc1
  doc a
  doc b
  doc c
/doc1

where
 the component docs are

doca  forma /doca        docb formb /docb        docc formc /docc

is there any way that I can find out in doc c whther or not there are
any form elements of the same name if and when doc c is embedded in
another doc.

ie in doc c I would have a condition :

<dtml-if  "not form-el-name anywhere in container">
  do blah
<dtml-else>
  do booh
</dtml-if>

so that in doc 1 if any other sub-docs contain the same form-el name doc
c publishes blah else it publishes booh.
(I beleive it can be done via PyScript but each form has lots of HTML
and I dont want to print all over the place and return printed)

TIA
AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes