[Zope] DTML ques

Aseem Mohanty aseem@neurobehavioralsystems.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 05:51:27 -0700

Is there a DTML equivalent for this:

Globals.MessageDialog(title  ='Bad E-mail',
          message='The email is not in the correct form',
          action =REQUEST['URL1']+'/form',
          target ='')

I basically have a form at the end of which there is a call to a
validation script. If the validation fails I would like to present the
form page again with some messages on top. I do the session storing the
form vars stuff, but havent been able to figure out how to insert the
error messages at the top of the page without storing all the stuff in
the session var and all.

Any ideas??

TIA
AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes