[Zope] Simple RCS Question

Derek Basch dbasch@yahoo.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:07:08 -0700 (PDT)

OK,
I read up on the diff and patch command and got cygwin
installed. Now I understand what kind of file this is:
http://www.zope.org/Members/peterb/xml-rpc

Thats what I get for not knowing linux :(
Hopefully peterb's patch works once I apply it because
I looked at the xmlrpclib module and its a bit
confusing to me.
cross my fingers,
Derek Basch

http://www.squirrel.nl/people/jvromans/tpj0403-0016b.html