[Zope] ParsedXML

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:30:59 -0700 (PDT)

Chris,
I am not sure I understand what you've done.  Did you install the
ParsedXML Zope product and PyXML-0.7.1 or just the PyXML product.
The ParsedXML product and PyXML are similar in approach but are
truly different.   (I use the PyXML minidom in External Methods;
the ParsedXML Product supports XML documents in the normal Zope
environment.)

I have PyXML-0.7.1 and ParsedXML installed in my Zope 2.5.X but have
not seen the conflict you report.