[Zope] ZSyncer trouble with large Folders

Milos Prudek milos.prudek@tiscali.cz
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 14:13:13 +0200

Andy McKay wrote:
> Really? Eek. If you could send me any bug reports or patches, I'll take a
> look. I was running it on Windows for ages with no problems. I'm trying to
> get the Sourceforge account running so more people can use it.

While you are at it... did you ever try to run Zsyncer between computers
with different time zones?

I'm running ZSyncer between computers with 9-hour time difference and I
ZSyncer simply does not know which files changed and which did not. It
reports "modified" for files that weren't changed. And when I sync these
files with ZSyncer, it will again and immediately report them as different.

--
Milos Prudek