[Zope] Scripts, external methods and security

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 07:50:07 -0400

the guidelines for web scripts is the same as they *should be* for any
other software that handles input from users: never ever trust the input if
it comes in from a human interaction.

look at your code where it handles this human input and think about what
malformed input could do, such as overly long input or input that might
contain illegal characters etc.

jens