[Zope] Contract opportunity in Washington, DC

JAllen@PorterNovelli.com JAllen@PorterNovelli.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:44:45 -0400

Are you thrilled and excited to be working with Zope? Great, we are too!

We're Porter Novelli's DC-based Interactive Division and we're looking for
a few good contract Zope developers to help up build some awesome
applications. Porter Novelli International is one of the largest and most
highly regarded Public Relations firms in the world, providing a broad
range of communications services to clients in 56 countries and you can
find out all about us at http://www.PorterNovelli.com/

We're looking for somebody with superlative communication skills, top notch
development experience and somebody based in the Washington, DC area.
During crunch time on a project there's a lot of value to close proximity
and, therefore, we're not considering candidates outside of our local area
right now (we've already got a couple of them).

So, if you'd like to be considered, please drop me a line with a URLs of
your best Zope-based work and a short blurb with the low down. Highlights
will hopefully include thoughtful design, a wonderful user experience,
development of Zope products, integration with databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
and possibly Mailman.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Jules