[Zope] Zope login via web form

Raj NS rnshas@yahoo.co.in
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:14:43 +0100 (BST)

thanx Josh

this method seems to be simple and straightforward ...
BTW is 'HTTP_REFERER' is HTTP-header and is it as per
HTTP 1.1 w3c guidelines( ie. part of protocol) or is
it a Zope/medusa specification? .

Do u have any idea where can i get a full
documentation/list of header from (zope-server to
client ).or is ther any way of getting the whole
header ( even thoze hidden ).

thx
Raj
< this is blank >

 --- Joshua Newman <josh@jnew.org> wrote: > I'm not
sure what you want, but the way I get users
> to authenticate is
> a link that says

> which leads to a DTML method called "Login"
> which has a single line of code in it:
>
> <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(HTTP_REFERER)">
>
> Then set this method with the security you want.
> So to get users to log in as Authenticated, go to
> the security tab and
> under view check the box under 'Authenticated'
> and uncheck 'acquire permissions settings'.
>
> This will bring up the login pop-up then redirect
> the user to the same
> page where they were, though you could point them
> anywhere.
> Hope this helps.
>
> joshua

Want to sell your car? advertise on Yahoo Autos Classifieds. It's Free!!
       visit http://in.autos.yahoo.com