[Zope] newbie auth advice.

Nathan Valentine nathan@nathanvalentine.org
20 Jun 2002 13:51:15 -0400

--=-0ddLZvDVBNtW5efrqFrt

This is probably a newbie question but I have read lots of docs and the
Spicklemire book and I'm still not sure where to start...

I am working on a site for several clients and I would like for
clients/users to login with:

- username
- password=20
- client company name

Those three pieces of login information will then be used to determine
what information a user sees on their default page and where they can go
on the site. I'm not sure if I should be looking at LoginManager,
exUserFolder, SimpleUserFolder, CoreSessionTracking, or possibly even
CMF. Most of the site content will be pulled from a Postgres database.=20

I would appreciate advice from experienced Zopers. I would like to take
whatever path is simplest and also likely to be supported in later
versions of Zope. I get the feeling that there are many ways to do what
I am trying to accomplish...perhaps too many and that is why I am
confused.=20

Thanks. :)

--=20
---
Nathan Valentine - nathan@nathanvalentine.org
Jabber: NRVesKY AIM: NRVesKY ICQ: 39023424

--=-0ddLZvDVBNtW5efrqFrt

--=-0ddLZvDVBNtW5efrqFrt--