[Zope] Error by using libraries with an external method

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:42:29 -0400

Try to set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the directory containing your .so
files. Then restart Zope inside the environment where you have set
the variable.

-aj

--On Friday, June 21, 2002 16:36 +0200 Juliette Colmant <jcolmant@yahoo.fr> =