[Zope] Pb: Zope-Python module using C++ shared libraries

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:26:48 -0400

The same question has been answered an hour ago in the
thread [Zope] Error by using libraries with an external method.

-aj

--On Friday, June 21, 2002 11:22 -0400 Mitscher Dubreus