[Zope] call multiple urls from python script

douwe@oberon.nl douwe@oberon.nl
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:01:42 +0200

(if you receive this email twice, I'm sorry, something went wrong)

Hi,

A trick you could use is specify the scripts as source for images and then
hiding
the images. The browser will then try to load the images, executing the
scripts and
sending the images.

Otherwise you would have to use an external method or other product as far
as I know.

Douwe

ge=this+script+sends+text+pages+to+doctors)

And I want to send it as a URL.  It works from any browser but I want
to do it from a python script.

I can't use response.redirect because there are multiple pager numbers
for each script.

Is there some python method (not external method if at all possible)
that's available or some trick that I can
use to send out multiple http requests from a script?

Thanks,
Joshua

p.s. You Germans out there owe an American for the heartbreaking loss
this morning.  We were going all the way... ;)