[Zope] converting a manually run zope installation to a service

douwe@oberon.nl douwe@oberon.nl
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:18:32 +0200

Hi,

The simplest way would be to:
1) stop zope
2) rename the directory where you installed it
3) install a new zope instance under the old name of the directory, this
time choosing run as service
4) stop this new service
5) delete the new directory
6) rename the old directory back to the original name
7) start the service again.

This will make the installer create the right registry keys.

Douwe