[Zope] timeout on external methods?

Granzow, Doug (NCI) granzowd@mail.nih.gov
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:34:18 -0400

Yup, it was Apache.  I changed the timeout in Apache and now everything is
happy.  Sorry for not thinking to mention Apache originally.  Thanks for
your help!

Doug

http://www.andreas-jung.com   -
  -   EMail: andreas at andreas-jung.com                              -
   -            "Life is too short to (re)write parsers"               -