[Zope] problem with LDAPUserFolder 1.5b1

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:59:45 -0400

the group you chose (posixGroup) does not conform to the expected group
structure as far as the member attribute (memberUid in this case) is
concerned.

supported groups are only those where the member attribute contains the
_full distinguished name_, such as...

- groupOfUniqueNames -> uniqueMember
- groupOfName -> member
- group -> member