[Zope] Upgrading 2.4.4 to 2.5.1: data migration problem with invisible Python Scripts

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
25 Jun 2002 08:36:54 -0400

Geez, no, sorry... maybe you can export a .zexp file that containing a
folder that has a script with the problem and attach it to a bugreport
in the  the Zope Collector?