[Zope] Windows helper application for External Editor 0.4

Phil Harris phil@harris-family.info
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:22:11 +0100

You need to edit the filetype.vim file and add .dtml as a file type,  it's pretty straight forward, add these lines (the one starting with " (double quote) is a comment and could be left out):

" DTML
au BufNewFile,BufRead *.dtml			setf dtml

hth

Phil