[Zope] Forbidden Error: Zope with PCGI under Apache2.0 and Win2000

Arne Krug arne.krug@adviion.de
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:30:03 +0200

Hello,
I have a problem installing Zope with PCGI and Apache2.0 under Win2000
I copied the zope.cgi file in the apache/cgi-bin/ directory and added
the following lines to http.conf:
# Zope configuration maps /Zope/ to the Zope.cgi CGI script
      RewriteEngine on
      RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization}  ^(.*)
      RewriteRule ^/Zope(.*)
C:/Programme/ApacheGroup/Apache2/cgi-bin/Zope.cgi/$1 \
[e=HTTP_CGI_AUTHORIZATION:%1,t=application/x-httpd-cgi,l]
(The \ above means that the Rule should be all on one line)

Apache starts without problems, but when I type in http://localhost/Zope is
always get the following error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /Zope on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The Zope.cgi script seems to work as I get the Zope Welcome when I go to
http://localhost/cgi-bin/Zope.cgi.
Just the login will not work because the authentication headers are not
forwarded.
Thanks for any help....

arne