[Zope] Zsync errors

Adam Getchell AdamG@hrrm.ucdavis.edu
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 23:31:14 -0700

Andy,

Thanks! You're absolutely right ... Upgrading my development, staging, and
production servers fixed the problem.

Thanks again! Zope rocks!

*      Adam Getchell                         AdamG@hrrm.ucdavis.edu
*      System Architect/Programmer           (530) 752-1584
*      Human Resources Information Systems   http://www.hr.ucdavis.edu/
"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability in the opponent." -- Sun Tzu