[Zope] working with sessions

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:11:18 -0400

Alejandro,

Just the Zope Book, what exists in the help system, and the Examples
folder really.  CoreSessionTracking came with a tutorial, but I haven't
had time to "port" the tutorial to the Zope 2.5+ sessioning stuff..
sorry.  This really bugs me, but there's not much I can do about it at
the moment. :-(

Thanks,

- C

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com