[Zope] Spinning Zope and error message on W2K

hpinson@indepthl.com hpinson@indepthl.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:06:36 -0600

Hi.  Zope periodically spins upon a request, and this error is
continually written to the STUPID_LOG_FILE:

2002-06-27T21:35:26 ERROR(200) ZODB Couldn't load state for
'\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x87\x86'
Traceback (innermost last):
  File D:\zope\lib\python\ZODB\Connection.py, line 447, in setstate
AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'load'

OS is W2K and Zope is 2.5.1. I am using the ZODBC product if that
is helpful.  I've seen discussion on this topic in the forums, but have
not found a clear answer as to why or how to correct.  Any
thoughts?

Harlow Pinson
Indepth Learning
Email: hpinson@indepthl.com