[Zope] Help with 'sequence-item'???

mike.keller@systoc.com mike.keller@systoc.com
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 13:23:38 -0500

Hi,

I have searched the archives for references to this and read what I could find in two Zope
books and the online zope book, but cannot figure out why this one does not work. If
anyone could help point me in the right direction, I certainly would appreciate!!!! :->

Running Zope 2.43 locally on a Windows platform (W2K)
Installed the ExtFile product, can add files to folders and am using the following code to
iterate over the contents:
<ul>
<dtml-in "objectValues('ExtFile')">
  <li>
  <dtml-var "(_['sequence-item'].icon_gif())"><br>

  <dtml-var descr>
  </li>
</dtml-in>
</ul>
The line referencing the 'sequence-item' should be returning the icon that is associated
with this document mime type. Instead, I get a single icon and no text or URL output when
this is run on a folder with 2 documents in it. If I remove the 'sequence-item' line, output is
as expected, a URL and the description of the documents.

Again, any help with that line would be appreciated!!

Thanks,
Mike