[Zope] mixing python and DTML is hellish!

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 17:19:40 +0100

> > Why do you think ZPT is longer laster or more scalable?
>
>It's gonna be supported longer, it was better designed for the task, etc.
>I could go on
>but you won't believe me anyway and I'm close enough to RSI-land anyway...

That was not what I meant.
If a second developer three months later comes around to:
<dtml-if something><dtml-var something></dtml-if>
He's not gonna understand it.

But:
tal:content="request/something" ></span>
Is more easy to understand.

That was just one example. There are other ways of looking at it.