[Zope] question about ZGDChart product

felix slager felix.slager@burningmail.com
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 11:47:21 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I have a question about ZGDChart. I'm using zgdchart for displaying things from a DTML method, that returns a python script that uses a ZSQL method. The python script fills the REQUEST variable with some data and sends - or returns - it along.
The data in the request is the same tuple that is used for ZGDChart, and i'd like to use it to summerize the graphs data in a table beneeth or next to the graph.

Is it possible to use the REQUEST variable so the whole datagathering is done only once (for graph and table) or is there a context available for storing the tuple that isn't used by ZGDChart itself (for the REQUEST is used)? Or is ZGDChart sending some tuple along somewhere that can be used?

The resulting chart is a 3d presentation like the 3d chart "Distribution by City" in Zope product page about ZGDChart (http://www.zope.org/Members/teyc/ZGDChart)
My second question is, is there a way to put labels for f.i. the "green" and "blue" data-series of your example? Now only two axes of the three displayed are labeled.

Thank you for looking into this ...