Dreamweaver - ANYTHING!- and SSL (Was RE: [Zope] Cut the Dreamweaver bashing ;-))

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 07:02:37 +0000

Max M wrote:

> Then I know for certain that you have never had several pages open in by
> IIS while doing a template update in DW ....
>
> I once worked on a site where I worked directly in a directory under
> /inetpub/wwwroot. Then when I updated the template, and the template
> machinery tried to update every file on the site, all the files recently
> opened by a browser, and thus the IIS, simply disappeared. :-(

I don't really understand what this means, but it sounds serious, could you explain a
little further?

cheers,

Chris - who may be thankful for Zope's 'undo' feature at some stage ;-)