[Zope] Re: Dreamweaver/IIS?!

Max M maxm@mxm.dk
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 12:32:57 +0000

Chris Withers wrote:

>>Well there are other good reasons to.
>>
>Such as ?

Well working the way you do there is probably no good reason for you,
But having customers working on their own sites after signing of the
projects, it is nice to have a working version in the local folder that
I can back up before fetching their possible broke version.

It is nice to work on a local version that can then be uploaded at once.
DW also keeps track of which files has been changed so it only oploads
those. Definitely a plus in thousands+ files site.

and severeal other small reasons that all supports the way I work alone
or in groups with other html-coders  and programmers.

It's nothing I couldn't do by copying files around manually, but it's
more convenient and more productive to have it in the tool.

regards Max M