[Zope] Python 2.1.2 complie on Solaris

Oliver Erlewein oerlewein@gmx.de
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:02:39 +0100 (MET)

Hi all

I need help with compiling Python 2.1.2 from source for Solaris
2.8-Sparc/2.7-Intel. I know that this forum isn't exactly right but since I want to use
Zope with it I think that the answers I get from this group are easier to
"understand" than from the Python Pro's ;-)
There are two possibilities: gcc oer SUN Forte (+about 10% speed! Therefore
preferred!)
Please include the POSIX options if set.

Or does someone know where to get precompiled binaries???

Thanx for the help in advance!  Oliver Erlewein

http://www.gmx.net