[Zope] Searching in a ZCatalog within a "folder"

olpa@sybcom.de olpa@sybcom.de
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:23:00 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I have a ZCatalogued document base that looks like following tree:

    \-- B
    \-- C
        \-- D
        \-- E
            \-- F

The catalog is called Cat.

Searching for all objects of type t1 is done by issuing
Cat({'meta_type':t1'), but how can I search all objects in
Cat of type t1 UNDER C ?
is there something like Cat({'meta_type':t1, 'parent':C) ?

where UNDER means directly under or indirectly, so that D, E and F are
searched...

---
  And the list goes on, here are some more that I have recently added.
Sometimes I think Calvin and Hobbes have more wisdom than I.  Scarry...
---
 mailto:olpa@sybcom.de    :                         :
 phone :+49 681 56600600  :    project department   :          SYBCOM GmbH
 fax   :+49 681 56600660  :                         : http://www.sybcom.de