[Zope] Is it possible to change manage forms encoding?

Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski@acn.waw.pl
05 Mar 2002 00:12:06 +0100

As I recently migrated to mozilla (in fact to galeon), I noticed
some problem with zope management screens: this browser respects
the declared encoding, so the management screens are presented
as iso-8859-1 in the corresponding font. As my pages are titled
and my documents written in Polish (iso-8859-2), I see some strange
marks instead of my national characters.

So: is it possible to ask Zope to change the encoding of management
screens?

--
( Marcin Kasperski   | For waterfall, milestones are commitments. For itera- )
( http://www.mk.w.pl |  tive development, they are decision points. (Martin) )