[Zope] Zope user limit?

mick polo sendyourstuff50@hotmail.com
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 13:53:33 +1030

Hi all

I am running Zope an intranet app that updates and reads ZSQL data.

here's my setup:
zope sits on a Piii 128SDRAM Win98
20 other machines (Pii 32SDRAM Win95) read from a ZSQL database on this zope
machine every 10 seconds each.

I am finding that I can only manage to get this running on 13-14 machines at
a time the rest Jam Up on a white Browser screen waiting....

As soon as I free up a machine another one is able to view zope.

It seems that there is some kind of user limit or zope just can't handle any
more connections... the Piii machine that it sits on works fine... it really
seems like zope.. I am running a 100mbps network...

please help

thanx
mike