[Zope] Solved. Re: REQUEST.has_key() causes KeyError: aq_base ?

Shriek@gmx.co.uk Shriek@gmx.co.uk
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:19:52 +0100 (MET)

Solved the problem below thanks to the Italian Zope users.

http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-it/2001-October/000686.html
On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 01:53:00PM +0100, Marco Mariani wrote:
> KeyError: aq_base
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ho risolto, a quanto pare dipende dal python 2.2.b1
Sappiatelo  :-)

Not speaking Italian, Babelfish helped me out.

    Ho risolto, a quanto pare dipende dal python 2.2.b1

translates to

    I have resolved, to how much seems depends on the python 2.2.b1

Which might mean that my version of Zope depends on Python 2.2 or that the
error was due to Python 2.2.

Reinstalled all and now happy.

Stephen.

http://www.gmx.net