[Zope] Creating new permissions -- outside a Product ?

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 01:01:51 +0200

Dieter Maurer wrote:

> I fear, permissions only live in products.
> However, this can be a TTW product and need not necessary by
> a file system based product.

So basicly there would be need to create a dummy product - or use
existing permissions from other products or Zope-core permissions. How
do others feel, would ir be nice to have for example in control panel a
way to create new permissions - outside products, for your applications
that are based on other products and only need PythonScript.

Atleast now I feel that I could use such a feature. Eventough I can
manage well with roles and core permissions, it would be nice addition.

-huima