[Zope] Zope user limit?

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:05:09 -0500

Hi Mike,

	Ummm.. gadfly is not at all optimal for this. ;-(  I don't believe
gadfly is threaded at all.. but I haven't really investigated. Gadfly is
great as a demonstration/testing/play-around database, but it sounds
like you probably need a "real" database. Since I don't do windows... I
can't really recommend anything specific.. there are probably other
folks on the list who can suggest a good one.

good luck!
-steve